Pressure gauges are used to display, monitor, measure, maintain and control pressure for pipe lines, tanks and pressure containers, strainers, filters, valves, pumps, regulators and separators. Available pressure gauges are manufactured in the USA by Hayward Industries, Inc. Available pressure gauges are suited for use in liquid, gas or air handling applications. Hayward® brand gauges are designed for use in corrosive environments and those that experience high vibration and pressure spikes. Our pressure gauges are engineered for use in pressurized plumbing systems to measure positive pressure forces and fluctuations only. They are not intended for use in vacuum type, negative pressure force applications. Hayward® brand gauge guards are suitable for use in either positive or negative pressure scenarios. The pressure gauge is a common accessory to applications within water and wastewater treatment, the production, transfer and processing of chemicals, aquariums, aquatic and animal life support systems, water parks and pools, marine and maritime work use scenarios, environmental monitoring and maintenance as well as general industrial and manufacturing applications.
All Hayward® pressure gauges offer high accuracy with certified calibration results. Accuracy range depends on gauge series model. We offer analog and digital pressure gauges in simple to install models. All analog pressure gauges come factory prefilled and vacuum sealed with no assembly or filling required, removing difficulties associated with self-fill gauge models. Analog gauges feature glycerin filling with silicone filling option available on request. In the analog model pressure gauge, read out displays are an easy to read 2 1/2" face behind a safety glass lens with large, colored numbers in red and black fitted along a 270° arc dual marked in PSI / BAR unit scales. Analog gauge features green, yellow and red movable pointers fitted to the bevel for use in system monitoring and maintenance. Measuring principles are 316 SS bourdon tubes with a chemically durable diaphragm.
Digital pressure gauges feature an LED display with color changing numbers for alarm alerts and easy visual monitoring of maintenance conditions. Digital gauges come with a large, 2 1/2" heavy duty pressure display and isolator for chemicals and aggressive fluid applications. Digital gauges are adjustable and programmable with variable relay alarm outputs, ranges and pressure units. They feature 4 – 20 mA analog output ports for remote displays. No programming, filling or assembly is required.
Important features and specifications are outlined below based on offered Hayward® pressure gauge series models:
- Hayward® GA Series Pressure Gauge and Isolator – Ideal for filter and strainer change out alerts. The Hayward GA Series gauge is the industry’s first all thermoplastic pressure gauge and isolator combo. Their all plastic, one piece molded engineering provides a heavy duty casing with reliable resistance against impact and corrosion. The GA Series gauge is well suited for use with chemicals, corrosive fluids and slurry type media. The GA Series gauge comes in either PP with an FPM diaphragm, or PVDF with a PTFE diaphragm. Standard pressure ranges are 0 to 60 PSI, 0 to 100 PSI and 0 to 160 PSI. GA Series gauges have an accuracy rating of ± 1.5 % F.S. Connections are 1/2" FNPT style direct mount connectors.
- Hayward® GDS Series Double Sided Pressure Gauge and Isolator – Ideal for precision monitoring in space limited locations and for change out or BAG replacement applications. The Hayward GDS Series gauge is the industry’s first double sided all thermoplastic pressure gauge and isolator. Dual identical displays allow for easy monitoring even in close quarter installations. An all plastic engineering and one piece molded design delivers superior resistance from impacts and corrosive damage that is ideal for chemical media and slurries. The GDS Series gauge comes in either PP with an FPM diaphragm, or PVDF with a PTFE diaphragm. Standard pressure ranges are 0 to 60 PSI, 0 to 100 PSI and 0 to 160 PSI. GDS Series gauges have an accuracy rating of ± 1.5 % F.S. Connections are 1/2" FNPT style direct mount connectors.
- Hayward® GD Series Pressure Alarm – Ideal for high precision pressure control of sensitive systems as well as basket strainer, BAG filter monitoring. The Hayward® GD Series is a digital pressure alarm and isolator combo with highly accurate and easy to read display. Features a color changing LED display that is 14 to 30 V DC powered and NEMA 4X / IP66 rated. The GD Series pressure alarm features a polyamide and glass filled body casing with a ceramic Al2O3 sensor diaphragm. Standard pressure range is 0 to 400 PSI. GD Series gauges have an accuracy rating of ± 0.25 % F.S. Connection is a 316 SS 1/2" NPT isolator process port.
- Hayward® GLD Series Pressure Gauge and Isolator – Ideal for monitoring systems that experience pressure surges from metering pumps and water hammer effects. The Hayward® GLD Series gauge is a pressure gauge and isolator combo with a heavy duty, one piece all plastic construction. Features a polycarbonate lens and an LED display that is 24 V DC powered with 15 foot cable and NEMA 4X / IP65 rated. The GLD Series gauge comes in either PP or PVDF casing with a PTFE diaphragm. Standard pressure range is 0 to 290 PSI. GLD Series gauges have an accuracy rating of ± 1.0 % F.S. Connections are 1/2" FNPT style direct mount connectors.
- Hayward® GG Series Gauge Guard – Ideal for isolating and protecting pressure gauges as well as other instruments from potential damage that could occur from exposure to the process media. Use gauge guards to provide an additional line of protection between the gauge and the process line. The Hayward GG Series gauge guard is engineered to work in any vertical or horizontal installation and in either pressurized or vacuum type scenarios. They are ideal for use with regulators, filters, pumps and in process plumbing lines. Gauge guards are designed with an internal diaphragm that receives the pressure force from the media and then transfers this force safely and accurately to a pressure gauge for reading. They feature a low profile, compact, heavy duty, all plastic design without metal fasteners to prevent rusting, corrosion and chemical damage. Hayward® GG Series gauge guards come in PVC, CPVC, PP or PVDF. They are available for purchase with a standard pressure gauge, a stainless steel gauge or as the gauge guard only. Rated pressure ranges are 0 to 30 PSI, 0 to 60 PSI and 0 to 160 PSI. Sizes include 1/4" x 1/4" and 1/4" x 1/2". Gauge guards feature threaded NPT style connections.
Max working temperatures are 170°F (76°C) for PP gauges and 195°F (90°C) for PVDF gauges. For GD Series, working temperature ranges are -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C).